Profil na YouTube Profil na MySpace Grupa na Facebook Grupa na Last.fm Twitter Profil na naszej-klasie AriaWiki
* Zaloguj* Zarejestruj Poznaj Arię
Wątki bez odpowiedzi | Aktywne wątki

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 9 sie 2018, o 04:50 
Prawa noga Belzebuba
Prawa noga Belzebuba
ATLANTA -- Manager Fredi Gonzalez saw no reason he shouldnt let Evan Gattis swing with a 3-0 count in the first inning. One big swing from Gattis showed why he deserved that vote of confidence. Gattis hit a three-run homer and Chris Johnson followed with another long ball in the first, and the Braves edged the Los Angeles Angels 4-3 on Friday night for their first interleague win. The Braves were 0-6 against American League teams before taking advantage of four runs in the first on the two homers off C.J. Wilson (7-6), including a three-run shot by Gattis. There were two outs and two runners on when Gattis faced the 3-0 count against Wilson. Gonzalez relayed the green light. "The way hes swinging the bat, why not?" Gonzalez asked. Asked what pitch he was looking for, Gattis said "A pitch to handle." He said it didnt have to be in a certain location and added Wilson delivered "a decent pitch" on the inside to middle of the plate. Wilson didnt like the pitch. "That pitch just didnt move at all," Wilson said. "It was right down the middle. Obviously the guys got great power and hes on a tear right now." Angels manager Mike Scioscia said Wilson, who had a hit batter and a walk before the homer, was hurt by his poor control in the inning. "He almost worked his way out of it but C.J. just was behind in too many counts and it eventually caught up with him," Scioscia said. Wilson was in control after the ugly first inning. He gave up only three hits in five scoreless innings after the first. The homer over the left-field wall was the 14th for Gattis, leaving him tied for third place in the National League. He had two hits, giving him a 13-game hitting streak, Atlantas longest this season. Aaron Harang (5-5) allowed one run in six innings to end a streak of five consecutive starts without a win. Braves right fielder Jason Heyward left the game with a bruised right hand after being hit by a pitch from Wilson in the first inning. The Braves said X-rays were negative and Heyward is day to day. After being hit on the top of his hand leading off the first inning, Heyward remained in the game and scored on the homer by Gattis. He remained in the game on defence in the second before leaving in the bottom of the inning as Jordan Schafer was used as a pinch-hitter. "It gradually felt worse," Heyward said, adding hes relieved he didnt have a broken bone. The Angels trailed 4-1 before Albert Pujols had a two-run single off Shae Simmons in the eighth. Craig Kimbrel struck out Raul Ibanez to cap a perfect ninth inning for his 19th save. Harang, 36, earned his first win in eight career starts against the Angels. He was 0-4 with a 10.48 ERA in four 2013 starts for Seattle against the Angels. Harang gave up four hits and three walks with two strikeouts. The homer by Gattis drove in Heyward and Freddie Freeman, who walked. Johnson followed with his homer over the centre field wall for a 4-0 lead. Wilson had allowed only one homer in his last five starts before allowing the back-to-back shots. The Angels scored in the third when Hank Conger hit a leadoff double before moving to third and then scoring on two wild pitches from Harang. Braves centre fielder B.J. Upton dropped Kyle Calhouns liner for an error, helped Los Angeles in the eighth. Upton caught up to the ball but couldnt hold on when trying for a basket catch at his waist. Mike Trouts bloop double left runners on second and third with one out. Pujols, who has hit .347 in his career against the Braves, then punched a two-run single past second baseman Tommy La Stella. Simmons struck out Howie Kendrick and ended the inning on Erick Aybars grounder to first base. Braves shortstop Andrelton Simmons left his feet to make a diving catch of a sharply hit grounder by Josh Hamilton in the sixth. Simmons bounced up to throw out Hamilton in a close play at first base. "That is probably one of the best plays Ive seen in a long time," Harang said. NOTES: Scioscia said LHP Tyler Skaggs (right hamstring) could return from the 15-day DL next weekend. ... Andrelton Simmons, who is from Curacao, sprinted through the clubhouse screaming "Goooaaaalll!" before the game when The Netherlands scored the go-ahead goal in their 5-1 World Cup victory over Spain. ... C Gerald Laird said his right jaw was sore after being hit by Corey Dickersons bat in Thursdays game at Colorado, but he has passed a concussion test and was available off the bench. ... OF Justin Upton (sore left hamstring) was 0-for-4 after missing Thursdays game. ... Atlantas Gavin Floyd will face Garrett Richards in a matchup of right-handers on Saturday night. Dan Marino Jersey .Heres Ralph the Dog with the crew here at TSN jumping into the James Duthie TradeCentre selfie: Happy to drop by! RT @TSN_Sports: @tsnjamesduthie: Take this Ellen. Kalen Ballage Dolphins Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Maple Leafs have trade offers on the table for the 26-year-old, but none have been deemed acceptable by the team. http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.co ... d.aspx.com) - The disappointing Ottawa Senators hope to record consecutive wins for the first time since early November, as they visit the Boston Bruins on Friday for the opener of a home-and-home series. Durham Smythe Jersey . First reported by FOX Sports Ken Rosenthal, its unknown if the impetus for the deferral proposal came from players or management, but it never left the preliminary stages. Josh Sitton Dolphins Jersey . He insists hes not counting. "If youre thinking hits, youre not paying attention to wins," Altuve said Sunday after leading the Houston Astros past the Texas Rangers 3-2. ATLANTA -- Milwaukee Brewers centre fielder Carlos Gomez believes he picked the right way to get back at Paul Maholm. Atlanta Braves first baseman Freddie Freeman thinks Gomez acted way out of line. Either way, Atlantas offence struggled again, and the Braves lost a critical three-game series to the Milwaukee Brewers. "Its a tough game and unfortunately I got kicked out in the first inning for doing nothing," Freeman said. "Its a little frustrating." The NL East champion Braves were shut out for the second time in three games, falling 4-0 on Kyle Lohses two-hitter Wednesday night. After losing three of four, Atlanta (93-65) has fallen two percentage points behind the St. Louis Cardinals (94-65) for the NLs best record. Lohse (11-10) struck out five and threw just 22 of 89 pitches for balls. In his first season with Milwaukee, Lohse was pitching for St. Louis when he had his last shutout, a 5-0 victory over Washington on April 21, 2011. Gomez, made it 1-0 in the first with his 23rd homer, but was ejected without touching home plate during a benches-clearing argument. Freeman, Atlantas best hitter, was ejected along with reserve catcher Gerald Laird. Gomez, the Brewers top slugger, stirred emotions on both teams as the games second batter. As soon as he homered, Gomez stood in the batters box watching the ball sail into the seats in left field, stared at Maholm and flipped his bat behind him. Gomez, who was yelling at Maholm as he slowly trotted up the first base line, was still upset that the pitcher hit his leg with an 88 mph fastball in the Brewers 7-4 home loss to Atlanta on June 23. "I dont apologize for this," Gomez said. "Just take the pain back. You can see the replay. They hit me for no reason, and I tried to get it back today. Its the only opportunity that I have. Thats what I did." The argument continued as Gomez slowly trotted across first and began jawing with Freeman, who said he told Gomez to "act like hed been here before" and run the bases. "If you have a beef with the pitcher, have a beef with the pitcher," Freeman said. "Dont make us get involved. Thats us. Were going to back up our pitcher. Im fine with how everybody handled it." Gomez touched second and third without incident before Brian McCann, Atlantas catcher, stood in the third base line about 20 feet from the plate and stopped him. The benches emptied, and Gomez was ejected for shoving Braves reserve outfielder Reed Johnson and Freeman for pushing a pile of players and coaches. Dana DeMuth, the third base umpire and crew chief, didnt hesitate to eject Freeman. "Right when he came in, he went boom with an elbow, which we saw, and it caught the third baseman, (Aramis) Ramirez," DeMuth said. "That right there is just like throwing a punch. That is overaggressive. That, No. 1, calls for an ejection. What we saw out there was the same as we saw (on video). There was nobody else that was overly aggressive other than Gomez, of course." Gomez never touched home plate, but the Brewers were still credited with a run because McCann was charged with obstructing the runner. DeMuth added that Laird was ejected for arguing from the dugout after the game restarted. Logan Schafer took Gomezs spot in centre field. Chris Johnson took Freemans spot at first while second baseman Dan Uggla entered the game for Atlanta and Elliott Johnson moved from second to take Johnsons spot at third.dddddddddddd. One run was all Lohse needed. He retired 20 straight batters after Andrelton Simmons led off the first with a bunt single, and threw just 54 pitches, 42 strikes, through the first six innings. Lohse is 10-4 with a 2.91 ERA over his last 22 starts. He pitched his 10th career complete game, allowing four hits, two starts ago in a 5-1 home victory over Cincinnati on Sept. 13. "I felt good to go out there and establish that I was going to throw strikes," Lohse said. "And they were swinging so the end result of that is if youve got a good defence behind you youre going to have a decent game. And that was a little bit better than decent." Evan Gattis two-out single in the seventh gave the Braves their second and last baserunner, but McCann followed with a flyout. Milwaukee took a 2-0 lead in the fourth when Yuniesky Betancourt singled, advanced to second on a wild pitch, moved to third on Jeff Bianchis single and scored on Sean Haltons sacrifice fly. Scooter Gennett singled with two outs in the seventh, moved to second on Lohses single and scored from second on Norichika Aokis RBI single to make it 3-0. All three runs were charged to Maholm (10-11), who gave up eight hits and struck out seven in seven innings. Scott Downs, the third Atlanta pitcher, gave up an RBI single to Aoki with one out in the ninth to make it 4-0. Lohse, facing Atlanta for the first time this season, began the night 3-1 with a 4.97 ERA in 10 career starts against the Braves. Maholm, who dropped to 5-11 with a 5.07 ERA in 24 career starts against Milwaukee, was shocked at Gomezs antics. "When he rounded third and was still acting like that, I told him, Congratulations, you hit a homer. Run," Maholm said. "Thats all I said. Like I said, hes not the first and hes not the last to hit a homer off me. Hes probably not going to be the last guy that pimped it. You can pimp it and do whatever, but at least run the bases." Gomez didnt blame McCann for blocking his path to the plate. "If Im a catcher, I do the same thing," Gomez said. "I try to protect my pitchers, my teammates. I respect McCann, all his players. Im going to apologize to his manager, his organization, that it went that far. The adrenaline, the emotion takes it more than you expect." NOTES: Betancourt entered the game when Ramirez left midway through the third inning with left knee soreness. ... Gonzalez confirmed before the game that RHP Brandon Beachy will not pitch again this season. On the DL since Aug. 23, Beachy is 2-1 with a 4.50 ERA in five starts this year after missing 105 games to recover from elbow ligament replacement surgery. Gonzalez said Beachy hasnt had a setback, but added that the team wants him fully healthy for the start of spring training. ... Rookie RHP Jimmy Nelson will make his first career start when the Brewers visit the New York Mets on Saturday. Nelson, who made his debut on Sept. 6 at the Chicago Cubs, has pitched three scoreless innings in five games this season. ... Nelson is taking the place of RHP Wily Peralta. Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke said Peralta, who went 11-5 with a 4.37 ERA in 32 starts, has a blister on his right index finger and needs to rest. ... Brewers SS Jean Segura still wants to return for the final weekend, but was unable to run in the outfield before the game because of the wet field. Segura has been sidelined since Sept. 25 with a strained right hamstring. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '