Profil na YouTube Profil na MySpace Grupa na Facebook Grupa na Last.fm Twitter Profil na naszej-klasie AriaWiki
* Zaloguj* Zarejestruj Poznaj Arię
Wątki bez odpowiedzi | Aktywne wątki

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 15 maja 2018, o 02:57 
Prawa noga Belzebuba
Prawa noga Belzebuba
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- Sprinter Tyson Gay accepted a one-year suspension Friday after testing positive for a banned substance nearly a year ago and returned the silver medal he won in the mens 400-meter relay at the 2012 London Olympics. The US Anti-Doping Agency announced that Gays one-year ban began June 23, the day his sample was collected at the U.S. championships. His sanction is subject to appeal by International Association of Athletic Federations (IAAF) and by the World Anti-Doping Agency, USADA said Friday. As part of the penalty, Gay, the American record-holder in the 100, also accepted loss of results dating to July 15, 2012, the date of when he first used a product that contained a banned substance. He was a member of the relay team at the London Games that finished second to a Jamaican team anchored by Usain Bolt. The Americans set a national record with a time of 37.04 seconds. Gay has given his medal back to the United States Olympic Committee. USADA said in a statement that upon receiving notification of his positive tests, Gay voluntarily withdrew from all competition prior to the 2013 world championships in Moscow and has not competed since. The 31-year-old Gay couldve been given a penalty twice as long, but received consideration after assisting USADA in the investigation into his positive test. USADA said he tested positive for the presence of an exogenous androgenic anabolic steroid. "We appreciate Tyson doing the right thing by immediately withdrawing from competition once he was notified, accepting responsibility for his decisions, and fully and truthfully co-operating with us in our ongoing investigation into the circumstances surrounding his case," USADA CEO Travis Tygart said in a statement. Gay was at the top of his game at the 2007 world championships in Osaka, Japan, capturing gold in the 100, 200 and 400 relay. That was just before the emergence of Bolt, whos dominated the sprint scene ever since. Meanwhile, Gay has dealt with one injury after another, including strained groins, hamstring tightness and hip surgery. He set the American 100 record in 2009 when he finished in 9.69 seconds. Bolt has the world record at 9.58. Before last season, Gays test results never raised any red flags. He even took part in USADAs "My Victory" program -- in which athletes volunteer for enhanced testing to prove theyre clean. He tested positive out of competition last May. A month later, Gay recorded a positive at the U.S. championships, where he won the 100 and 200 metres, and was notified. He surrendered his spot at worlds. Gay said at the time: "I dont have a sabotage story. I dont have any lies. I dont have anything to say to make this seem like it was a mistake or it was on USADAs hands, someone playing games." In a statement released by USA Track and Field, CEO Max Siegel said the organization is "gravely disappointed any time an athlete uses performance-enhancing drugs, and Tyson Gays case serves as a lesson about the consequences of making poor decisions. We appreciate that Tyson accepted responsibility and has assisted USADA by providing information to help battle the use of PEDs." There are no major international meets in track this summer, but U.S. championships will be held June 26-29 in Sacramento, California. And while Gay could become eligible for that meet, the disqualification of his results dating to 2012 has taken away his qualifying time for the meet. He could petition the track and field committee for consideration, but USATF has said it hasnt received such a petition yet. Gay has until June 16 to enter a petition in order to gain entry into the meet. Quintin Demps Jersey .This one was bigger than most.Ben Roethlisberger and LeVeon Bell came up big in a game that Pittsburgh had to win Sunday, leading the Steelers to a 42-21 drubbing of the Cincinnati Bengals that left the AFC North race wide open. Danny Trevathan Jersey . -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authent ... rs_Jersey/. -- Canadian Erik Bedard pitched into the fifth inning in his bid to win a spot in Tampa Bays rotation, helping the Rays beat the Toronto Blue Jays 6-3 on Saturday. Kendall Wright Jersey .com) - Chris Kreider tallied a goal and an assist as the New York Rangers capped a successful California road trip with a 3-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. Dion Sims Jersey .C. -- Martin Kaymer set a U.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Marlins prodigy Jose Fernandez simply smiled when he was asked about leaving Tuesday nights start against Kansas City in the seventh inning with the game still scoreless. Best not to rankle the skipper by saying something amiss. Besides, the young right-hander had a good seat to watch Christian Yelich single home the go-ahead run with one out in the 10th inning, giving the Marlins a 1-0 victory. "I like to pitch and everybody knows it," Fernandez said. "I like to compete. I would have loved to stay out there pitching. I was feeling really strong today." Fernandez was matched by wily Royals veteran Bruce Chen, each of them allowing just three hits before they turned over the game to their bullpens. It continued to extra innings before Kansas City reliever Kelvin Herrera (4-6) brushed the jersey of the Marlins Jake Marisnick with a pitch in the 10th. Marisnick stole second and then scored on Yelichs single through the right side of the infield, his third hit of the game. "Try to get a good pitch to hit and drive Jake in from second," Yelich said. "It was hard to score runs for both teams. I knew if we could push one in wed have a good chance to win." Chad Qualls (3-1) earned the win, while Steve Cishek survived a single in the bottom half of the 10th for his 25th save. Cishek has converted 20 in a row, the third-best streak in the majors behind the Braves Craig Kimbrel and the Royals Greg Holland. The Royals, who had won 17 of their last 20, were trying to wrap up their eighth consecutive series victory. Theyll try again in the finale on Wednesday afternoon. "Bruce was phenomenal. Fernandez was everything we had heard he was and seen on video," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "It was just an old-fashioned pitching duel." Indeed, the game began as a matchup between a 36-year-old, soft-tossing junkballer who began the season in the bullpen and a 21-year-old, flame-throwing phenom who defected from Cuba. Chen and Fernandez matched each other pitch-for-pitch most of the night. The Royals left-hander allowed a leadoff single to Yelich but didnt give up another hit untiil the fourth.dddddddddddd His beguiling 84 mph fastball -- the term "fastball" applied loosely -- helped Chen strike out six batters and deal with three walks over his seven innings. Otherwise, the Marlins spent most of the night popping balls into shallow centre field, trudging back to the dugout and wondering why someone who couldnt throw harder than some Little League pitchers kept baffling them with his dizzying array of floating changeups. He lowered his ERA to 0.94 since replacing Luis Mendoza in the Royals rotation. "I think I got a couple hits off Bruce somewhere along the way," said Marlins manager Mike Redmond, who retired as a player after the 2010 season. "Hey, a testament to him, hes still out there making pitches and he shut us down. I hadnt seen him pitch for a long time, but he did a great job against us tonight, and hes done a great job for them." The problem for the Royals? Fernandez has been even better for the Marlins. He allowed a single in the first and another in the second, but then retired 13 straight before a leadoff walk in the seventh. The Royals managed to get runners on first and second with two outs before George Kottaras flied out to centre to end the inning. It was the most trouble that Fernandez was in all night. "He throws everything for strikes," Kottaras said. "Hes got all those plus pitches to work with. He was attacking the zone. We were falling behind. He had us at his mercy for a while." Fernandez didnt pick up the win, of course. He had to watch from the bench after Redmond pulled him from the game. But he still managed his sixth straight start without a defeat. "Its a baseball game," he said, smiling again. "We won." NOTES: Marlins OF Chris Coghlan (right calf nerve irritation) will begin a rehab assignment Wednesday at Class A Jupiter. He plans to play five innings at 3B. ... Royals 3B Mike Moustakas (left calf strain) was held out of the lineup. An MRI exam confirmed the strain and hes day to day, Yost said. ... Kansas City RHP Ervin Santana will start against Miami RHP Jacob Turner in Wednesdays series finale. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys ' ' '