Profil na YouTube Profil na MySpace Grupa na Facebook Grupa na Last.fm Twitter Profil na naszej-klasie AriaWiki
* Zaloguj* Zarejestruj Poznaj Arię
Wątki bez odpowiedzi | Aktywne wątki

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 10 maja 2018, o 01:45 
Prawa noga Belzebuba
Prawa noga Belzebuba
PARIS -- Andy Murray headed out on court with an opportunity to reach the French Open final for the first time. Rafael Nadal, however, didnt give him a chance. Murray, who missed the tournament at Roland Garros last year because of a back injury, reached the semifinals for the second time in four years. But for the second time in four years, he was beaten by Nadal in straight sets. "It was a tough day for me," said Murray, who lost 6-3, 6-2, 6-1 Friday. "It was a bad, bad day." Murrays serve was broken six times, the same number of break-point chances Nadal had. On the other end, Murray failed to even earn a break chance. "He missed hardly any balls," Murray said. "I mean, his forehand -- especially with the conditions the way they were today -- was incredibly hard to control the ball." Murray is now 7-7 in Grand Slam semifinals. He has won two major titles, including at Wimbledon last year where he became the first British man to win the grass-court tournament in southwest London since Fred Perry in 1936. But clay is a tougher surface for a player who likes the speedier courts. And playing on clay against Nadal, an eight-time French Open champion with a 65-1 record at Roland Garros, is tougher still. "Today, I was mis-hitting a lot of balls. It was incredibly frustrating," Murray said. "In some ways you start trying too hard, and it doesnt always appear that way. But you want to do stuff too badly, and you end up making more mistakes and things get worse." The weather didnt help. After nearly two weeks of overcast skies and cool weather, the sun was out and the temperature soared to 28 degrees C (82 degrees F). Perfect conditions for Nadal on his favourite court in the world. "He served well and I didnt return well. Simple," Murray said. "Ball was coming through the court quicker today." Murray won his first Grand Slam title at the U.S. Open in 2012. That was after losing his first four major finals, and it was also after hiring Ivan Lendl as coach. The Czech great helped Murray finally become a major champion, and a Wimbledon champion a year later, but the pair split in March and Murray has been without a coach since. With another Wimbledon coming up, the defending champion said there was a 50-50 chance he would have a new coach in place by the time the tournament starts on June 23. But he wasnt even too sure about that. "I dont know. I dont know," Murray said, shaking off a reporters question as he tried to shake off the defeat. "I would hope to have someone in place. I dont know." Roger Staubach Jersey . To get things started, heres a little photo tour to get you acquainted with all the main characters. Dallas Cowboys Jerseys .Shipulin pulled away from Martin Fourcade of France, Simon Eder of Austria and Fredrik Lindstrom of Sweden to finish in 35 minutes 16.8 seconds. Fourcade was 1.2 seconds back in second place to reclaim the overall World Cup lead, with Eder another 0. http://www.cowboysfootballgearshop.com/ ... ie-jersey/. The young man, never lacking confidence, thought he could be really good. Demarcus Lawrence Jersey . The 23-year-old Neustaedter will move at the end of the season when his contract with Moenchengladbach expires. He signed a four-year deal with Schalke. Cole Beasley Jersey . 1 Pete Sampras. Speaking ahead of an exhibition match against Andre Agassi in London on March 3, Sampras said on a conference call Wednesday that he is impressed by Federers longevity.The Pittsburgh Penguins have agreed to a one-year, $1 million contract with free agent forward Steve Downie. Downie scored four goals and 24 points in 62 games with the Colorado Avalanche and Philadelphia Flyers in 2013-2014. The Flyers acquired Downie in October in exchange forr veteran forward Maxime Talbot.dddddddddddd The 27-year-old has scored 59 goals and 162 points in 336 career NHL games with the Flyers, Tampa Lightning and Colorado Avalanche. He was drafted in the first round, 29th overall, of the 2005 NHL Draft by the Flyers. Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '